Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tomorrow

Ok, I'm nervously blogging at 10pm. Not really unusual for me, but not the best idea when we have to be up and out of the house by 7:15. I can't bring myself to sleep when my little guy is laying here next to me, blissfully unaware of what tomorrow may bring. Kaden will be sedated around 9am or so tomorrow and have xrays taken of his lungs and branch arteries to make sure his lungs are receiving correct amounts of oxygen. I am confident that God will continue to provide for us no matter what the outcome. Pray for all to go well with sedation and that he has no complications with it. Also pray that I will be able to handle to outcome if it means going back to Charleston. I also have an unspoken request that affects me most of all and my family, Tim, Kaeleigh, Avery, and Kaden as well. Pray for health for all of us.

Were those enough requests for you???

Here are a couple of pictures from the kids celebrating Annabelle's First birthday. She celebrated in the best place of all, heaven!!






But I will sing of your strength,in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalms 59:16

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

PRAYING FOR YOU...AND GOD WILL BE THERE FOR YOU TO GIVE YOU STRENGTH AND PEACE WHEN WE CAN'T FIND IT IN OURSELVES..

The B Family said...

Praying for precious Kaden this morning...and for you, too, friend.

I am getting ready to add the kids' pictures to the slideshow! I figured it out...that didn't take long. Thank you for sharing that special day with us!!

Love you~ Rebecca