Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 30

This week would have marked the "countdown." The final 10 weeks, the homestretch to welcome our little Leilani. I know she's playing with her brothers and sister in a place beyond dreams and that bring me great comfort!

I'm determined to do several things Here's my list: (By the way, I share this more to hold myself accountable to who else? ME!)

1. Make a list of concerns for my dr appointment on the 25th

2. Upload our family photos to Snapfish (currently working on)

3. Pray about some things going on with Palmetto Hearts.

4. Do my best to not eat boxes of Swiss cake rolls!!

Not anything super fantastic, just some stuff I gotta get done!

1 comment:

Dee said...

Thanks for sharing - I'll bug you relentlessly!! :)

Hugs..I know this must be hard..and the list for the doc...give it a LOT of attention!!!! I love you my friend!