Monday, February 9, 2009

Ebb and flow

Last Tuesday I was overjoyed to learn a new life was beginning inside me. I was certain that this pregnancy was going to grow and thrive. I nearly bought diapers, my heart was so sure! Last night, we found out that it was not meant to, that again we had lost a precious life. My heart aches and aches for the losses in the last four months.

In my grief, I am trying to be a better mommy to the three children God has allowed me to keep. I got up today and hugged and kissed all of them and held them tight. I told them how much I love them and how special each of them is. Kaeleigh, my independent princess, Avery, my tender hearted snuggle bear, and Kaden, my fiesty survivor!

I am blessed to have my family and friends to share my heart with. Those whose words comfort me and whose prayers lift me up.

Goodnight sweet baby, until I meet you in Heaven....

All this is evidence that God's judgment is right, and as a result you will be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are suffering. God is just: He will pay back trouble to those who trouble you and give relief to you who are troubled, and to us as well. This will happen when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven in blazing fire with his powerful angels. 1 Thessalonians 1:5-7

1 comment:

Dee said...

Your writings are so eloquent..I feel your heart jumping out through this blog. (((((Hugs)))))) and many many prayers, my friend!