Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Test

Everything went smoothly, as we prayed for. Kaden only whimpered a little when they had to stick him twice to get his IV going. He's so strong and courageous to be so little. The nurses were very kind, one of them was a heart mommy too! Dr. Avant was wonderful and took the time to make sure we understood what was happening and what to expect from Kaden. He came out of his little slumber and boy were we in for it. He is extremely cranky and clingy, but who can blame him. So my radioactive heart baby does not do well recovering from sedation. Lesson learned! He's currently sitting on the recliner watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and shouting his demands to us.

Thank you Lord for giving us the ability to face today and know You're in control! I will update as soon as we have the results! Thank you all for your prayers, I would have been a total wreck without them!!

“[For the director of music. Of David the servant of the LORD. He sang to the LORD the words of this song when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies and from the hand of Saul. He said:] I love you, O LORD, my strength. The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.”- Psalm 18:1-2

No comments: