Friday, February 6, 2009

47 53

Intersting number combination, huh? Lotto numbers, perhaps someones ages? Nope, those are the numbers from Kaden's test! Perfect lung function, which who has that, is 50 50, so our Father, once again, has showed His grace and mercy and Kaden's blood flow to his lungs is a close to perfect as you can get! Dr. Malpass said, "Once again, Kaden has astonished us." He expected the results to be more 60 40.

Thank you Lord for Kaden's continued health, for Your outpouring of blessings on our lives. Thank you Lord for special friends to share life's trials and joys with! Father, bless my friends Rebecca and Dee, you know their needs. Give them your peace when they need it. I praise you for my family and home and my friends. Amen!

Psalms 20:1-8
1 May the LORD answer you when you are in distress;
may the name of the God of Jacob protect you.
2 May he send you help from the sanctuary
and grant you support from Zion.
3 May he remember all your sacrifices
and accept your burnt offerings.
Selah
4 May he give you the desire of your heart
and make all your plans succeed.
5 We will shout for joy when you are victorious
and will lift up our banners in the name of our God.
May the LORD grant all your requests.
6 Now I know that the LORD saves his anointed;
he answers him from his holy heaven
with the saving power of his right hand.
7 Some trust in chariots and some in horses,
but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.
8 They are brought to their knees and fall,
but we rise up and stand firm.

1 comment:

Dee said...

KJW is amazing! From day one the child will NOT be forced into "what is expected" --- and that's great! It will carry him far...and with the Father on his side...oh the things he will achieve!!! I look forward to watching him in life!!!

Thanks - you know you are always in my prayers as well! I love ya~!

and *sniff sniff* you made me cry...I'm such a baby!!!!