Saturday, November 29, 2008

Fun Times

This is just a small sample of the daily fun we have with Kaden. I was actually posting last night's blog when Tim calls from the bathroom. Here's what I see:



That's my sweet baby, with the ONLY bottle of conditioner in the house. He has squirted it all over the bathroom floor. Not just that, but notice my makeup brushes at the bottom of the photo. He has used them as paint brushes. I thought no big deal, we'll clean it up and the floor smells nice now, then I look over at the toilet....





Excellent, now the toilet smells good too.

Thank you Lord, for our Kaden and his ever growing curiosity!

Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." Psalms 126:2

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

THAT IS SO PRECIOUS...SOME PEOPLE MAY TAKE THESE MOMENTS FOR GRANTED ..BUT WE DON'T...PRAISE GOD!!