Friday, November 28, 2008

Blessed

I ventured out today, not to shop but for a little "mommy time." I got a lovely manicure and much needed brain rest! I noticed the parking lot at Target was overflowing with shoppers; getting this and that for Christmas, or maybe just some savings for themselves. I thought today about the families struggling to get their children medical care, those nervous about time off work and lost pay, the families torn apart while one parent takes a child to the hospital and the other has to stay home....

Take time this season to remember the families with loved ones in the hospital and those unable to be home for the holiday, and always remember what you have been blessed with.

Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done. Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice. Look to the LORD and his strength; seek his face always. I Chronicles 16:8-11

1 comment:

RHONDA said...

WE ARE SO BLESSED..AND I AM SO THANKFUL FOR THAT...I DON'T MEAN BLESSED IN RICHES..BECAUSE WE ARE NOT..I TELL MY KIDS ALL THE TIME..YES MOMMY IS RICH...BECAUSE I HAVE JESUS, DADDY AND YOU GUYS!!
LOVE YA
RHONDA