Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dreams

I had a dream last night, one I hope is a glimpse of the future. There were two new babies in my home. A boy named Justin all dressed in a blue sleeper and playing in a swing, and a smaller baby, a girl, with a chest scar, dressed in a white sleeper, her name was Leilani Faith. I don't begin to know what dreams mean. Sometimes I think it's a glimpse of our future or maybe just the longing of our hearts. The deep desperation of a mother who lost her child and wanting to hold her baby close, kiss her tiny face, and give her the love she deserves. I don't know what my dream means, but it brought me comfort to believe there may be another little one (or two) in our future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I look at you site often and pray for you. If there is annything that I can ever do please let me know. God is in control even when we think and feel like things are out of control. I just pray the Lord's blessings on you and your family and that you will have more children.
Diana Tolles