Saturday, January 10, 2009

Week 24(ish)

Busy with my family. That's my reasoning behind missing the past two weeks. Well, partly. I couldn't bear to ring in the New Year knowing that this was the year we were going to have a new baby. I went to bed at 11:45pm on December 31, 2008 just so I didn't have to cry in 2009. I'm moving, slowly but surely, back to "normal" life.

This Monday, Kaden will go for his 6 month heart check. I'm unable to sleep for nearly a week prior to these visits. The what-if's keep me from feeling at ease. But God always pulls through for me. I just visited my friend Rebecca's blog and am never amazed that God speaks to me through her. I am also walking by faith. Knowing my Father holds the keys to life and death and He has allowed me to experience both through my children. Kaeleigh, Avery, and Kaden's health makes losing the baby so much harder, but losing the baby makes their lives so much more precious. I know God will continue to sustain us on this journey with Kaden's heart, that He will provide for us.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to add a slide show to my blog, so stay tuned! Random pictures from the kids sports and other activites.

But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy." 1 Peter 1:15-16

2 comments:

RHONDA said...

I GET THE SAME WAY BEFORE ZEB'S HEART APPTS...IT REALLY TEARS ME UP..I WISH I COULD COMPLETELY LET GO AND LET GOD, AND MOSTLY I DO ,BUT I JUST NEED MORE FAITH! I LOVE YOU ..YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME AND I AM SO GLAD WE ARE FRIENDS!

Dee said...

i love you --- surrounding you and the family in prayers.... :)