Thursday, August 21, 2008

Burdens

It’s these days that I wonder why God called me to work with CHD families. I want to help so desperately, but at the same time, kicking myself for wanting to. Tim has said to me before that God will give me the strength for what He’s called me for. It's His strength I must draw from today as I face another family with a loss.

What a horrible monster, this CHD world. One that shares in just as many tragedies as triumphs. One that keeps you from ever feeling a sense of calm... Always lurking in your mind, "what if." God be with each family facing this giant and who becomes a part of our world.

Goodnight sweet Tommy, save a hug in heaven for me......

1 comment:

Dee said...

Oh my sweet friend...the evidence of why He called you is held within your blog. You have a deep seeded passion to help others affected by this horrible thing. You are blessed with compassion, (which is also heartbreaking) empathy, and the ability to sympathize. You use your experience with Kaden to keep you available. Tim is right (though it kills me to admit it....ha ha)....God has and will continue to supply you with the ability, energy, emotions, and support for all that you do.

I can say with all honesty - PH is a God run organization. He NEVER fails!!!!!!

I love u!!